Leadership and Strategy
- Complexity Reduction - Aligning goals and strategies for an organization with operational and financial planning to execute and put plans into action.
- Goals Alignment - Aligning goals and strategies for an organization with operational and financial planning to execute and put plans into action.
- Innovation Management - Developing and implementing strategic approaches and methodologies to systematically approach innovation within organizations.
- Leadership Coaching and Leadership Facilitation - Assisting leadership teams to operate effectively, align on strategic approaches, and plan for leading their teams.
- Operationalizing Strategy - Analyzing spend effectiveness within organizations, identifying contract renegotiation opportunities, and assisting with vendor selections
Operational Excellence and Execution
- Logistics and Supply Chain - Maturity assessments, distribution networks, transportation systems, and supply chain execution on regional, local, and global levels.
- Manufacturing Processes and Operational Improvements - Identifying process inefficiencies and assisting operational teams with planning and executing on operational improvements including uptime, defects, and throughput.
- Procurement and Strategic Sourcing - Analyzing spend effectiveness within organizations, identifying contract renegotiation opportunities, and assisting with vendor selections.
Organization and Human Capital
- Compensation and Performance Systems - Supporting the development and execution of compensation and performance systems to engage employees in support of company and business strategies, including incentive plan assessment, design, and implementation.
- Organizational Design and Alignment - Reviewing organizational and departmental structures, staffing levels, and reporting alignment to execute on strategic imperatives, unlock employee potential, and increase engagement.
Revenue and Sales
- Quality of Revenue - Analyzing and developing approaches to improve profitability for products, customers, and business lines.
- Revenue Growth and Product Strategy - Developing and executing on revenue growth initiatives and associated product strategies to support top line goals.
- Sales Force Effectiveness - Reviewing the performance and aligning the sales force with the operational and strategic goals and capabilities of an organization. Includes alignment of the compensation and incentive plans for the sales force.
Data Analytics and Decision Science
- Point Solution Applications - Identifying crucial needs and implementing technology-enabled tools targeted at remediating and improving critical points in value chain creation, often leveraging computational automation and analytical optimization. Primarily leveraged for single-point of failure issues to supplement current systems.
- Reporting and Analytics Approach and Design - Supporting strategic priorities, plans, and initiatives through the design and execution of reporting and analytics within an organization.
- Visualization and Dashboarding - Assisting organizations with visualization and development of appropriate dashboards to support the reporting and analytics needs of an organization.
Information Technology and Digital Strategy
- Business Requirements - Documenting and providing insights to the true requirements of the business and ensuring systems reflect business needs.
- Digital Strategy - Providing systematic, intentional approaches to developing and implementing digital strategies aligned with operational and technical requirements.
- Vendor and System Selection - Providing objective frameworks and insights to assist with vendor and system selections to support business requirements.
Oversight and Event-Driven Expertise
- Carve-outs and Divestitures - Supporting carve-out and divestiture decisions including financial, operational, and system needs to ensure success of the successor entities.
- Integration Management - Ensuring the success of integrations by addressing the critical success factors and ensuring execution on these critical paths as part of an integration.
- Interim C-Suite Roles - Providing boots-on-the-ground support for critical C-Suite vacancies and support resources to assist with transitions and gaps in organizations.
- Merger Repair - Bringing back the underperforming integration efforts on track and realization of business integration goals.
- Operational Due-Diligence - Providing due-diligence support on the operational, organizational, and business plan viability of acquisition and partnership organizations.
- Program Portfolio and Project Management - Professional and intentional project management solutions to ensure performance on strategic initiatives and critical projects.
Finance and Accounting
- Finance and Accounting Processes - Reviewing, documenting, and driving improvements to finance and accounting processes including clarity in roles and responsibilities.
- Financial Planning and Analysis - Developing and supporting measurement and improvements plans for the right set of metrics, measures, and analysis in organizations.
- Smart Budgeting - Development of bottoms-up, realistic budgets tied to business drivers and allowing for flexibility and scalability..