- A recent acquisition by a leader private-equity group for the specialty company resulted in a void in the Office of the CFO
- The finance function was immature from the previous founder-led group and needed a complete overhaul
- Additional target companies would need to be integrated and an approach developed to leverage the process
- As the Company conducted a search for a full-time CFO, an interim CFO, supported by surge resources was identified as an enabling approach
- SLKone deployed a small team of focused resources to fulfill the needs of the Office of the CFO
- A full-time, interim CFO was sourced and placed to lead the finance function
- Specialist resources were deployed to support key activities including: budgeting, cash flow modeling, and dashboard and metric creation
Leading With Results
Case studies and expertise may represent projects and engagements performed by SLKone team members prior to their employment at SLKone
- Stood up the finance function. Through the interim resources, a functioning office of the CFO was developed including routine, scalable processes to enable future growth.
- Transitioned to a full-time, in-house resource. After assuming the CFO position for 12-months, a successful candidate was hired to fulfill the full-time role. SLKone conducted knowledge transfer and training to fully hand-off the responsibilities.