Whereas a typical consultant is measured by the hours billed, a SLKone team member is driven by the desire to deliver successful outcomes for our clients. That’s our purpose, our “Ikigai.”
- We combine our clients’ needs with what we love to do and make it our Mission
- That which we love to do is rooted in what we are good at and brings out the Passion in our work
- Our Vocation exists at the intersection of what our clients need and where they realize the most value
- We combine that which we are good at with the areas where clients realize the most value and make it our Profession by delivering bespoke solutions to our Corporate and Private Equity Clients
Want to discover your purpose? Reach out at email@example.com
SLKone supports a team-oriented culture encouraging leadership and engagement at every level.
- Goals are not executed privately at SLKone. After setting individual goals, team members share their goals with each other and commit to helping one another deliver those goals; everyone succeeds together.
- There are multiple tracks to success. We recognize that our talent pool is comprised of innovators and builders that help sales leaders succeed, and it is reflected in our performance.
- We value fairness and use one formula for all performance rewards. Founders, partners, managers, and consultants all earn within the same operating model.
- Happy consultants deliver exceptional results for clients. We strive to contribute 100% of our team’s healthcare benefits, celebrate the joy of parental responsibilities through generous paid leave, and much more through programs that we encourage our team to define.
- We give back to the community. Whether building houses or supporting education for the underprivileged, SLKone supports our team’s dedication to giving back as a core pillar to our company’s mission.
Do you want to sit with decision makers on day one? Are you a motivated self starter passionate about learning new things? Do you want flexibility in your living and working environment? Do you desire real work-life harmony? Then we'd love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for Managing Consultants to join our team!Apply Now
The Management Consultant Role
The Managing Consultant position is a full-time role. We expect him/her to be self-motivated, hard-working, intellectually curious, focused on success, and have a desire to contribute and grow within the firm. We also expect candidates to occasionally fail because the only way we grow personally and as a firm is through stretching ourselves and taking risks. Candidates can expect to be challenged qualitatively and quantitatively, utilizing a data-driven and team-oriented approach to solve our client’s most crucial challenges across a variety of industries and disciplines.
- Develop critical analysis through a variety of tools including spreadsheets, programming languages, visualization software, and others
- Develop and deliver results and recommendations to client and internal teams regarding findings, analysis, and approach methodologies
- Demonstrate tenacity to deliver work products outside of one’s specialty by leveraging the collective knowledge of SLKone, the client, and all other available resources
- Support team members through direct and indirect mentorship and participation
- Support or co-develop new or alternative approaches to complex situations
- Support marketing and sales pursuit activities
- Deliver quality, detail-oriented work products, including reviewing their own and others’ work products
- Travel to client locations on an as-needed basis to support projects
- US Resident or Permanent Work Authorization
- Innovative and learning attitude
- Problem solving mindset
- Strong, referenceable work ethic
- Capacity to network and form strong professional relationships
- Commitment to giving back to the communities in which they and SLKone exist
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office; Strong preference for advanced analytics, programming, or other technical qualifications
- Master’s degree with coursework or specialty in business, finance, economics, accounting or other discipline; Non-business degree with working knowledge of business
- 2+ years of work experience
- Ability to travel, sometimes in excess of 75% of the time
- Competitive, performance-based compensation
- Remote location – work from home when not on-site with a client
- Flexible schedule and vacation time
- Regular team offsites
- Volunteer opportunities
- Career development resources
- Networking support
- Be part of a tightknit team
- Contribute to thought leadership
- Redefine what it means to be a consultant
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Cell Phone and Internet Allowance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave